I saw some people with some sad wraps for lunch in the first week back, here is a simple recipe to add some flavor. Great for the vegetarians and if you don't like eggplants, replace it with tofu or chicken and maybe add avocado.
- Sliced red or white onion (saute them for a sweeter, less oniony taste)
- 1 red (or green or yellow) bell pepper, seeded and quartered
- 1 eggplant, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley (could replace with cilantro or take out all together if you don't have it in your fridge)
- Sprinkle some salt and pepper to your lining
- Plain hummus
- Whole-grain flatbreads or tortillas
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese (could replace with cottage cheese)
Email me any recipes of your own!
Recipe and picture courtesy of: http://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/grilled-veggie-hummus-wraps_