- 1 10oz packet/ 2 Cups - Couscous
- 1 pint - Grape Tomatoes
- 1 - English cucumber, cubed
- 6 oz - Feta cheese, crumbled
- 2 - Lemon
- 2 Cups - Fresh Cilantro, chopped
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Baked or grilled chicken (I'm not a meat eater so I have no cooking advice here, but email me if anyone has suggestions)
- Avocado chunks (My favorite addition which have to be added the morning you are going to eat it)
- Black beans (get some cans, rinse out the beans and don't get botulism)
- Baked tofu or soy chorizo (for the vegetarians)
- Cook Couscous as per package directions.
- Stir in lemon juice, lemon zest, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, feta cheese, and cilantro.
- Package for the week.
- Cut avocado slices on top before you head to campus for the day and squeeze half a lemon on top and it will remain fresh for most of the day.
You could put in olive oil to you heart's desire, I usually never do.
For the people that find cilantro repulsive, try parsley or basil and add some mint!
Recipe and picture courtesy of: http://lifescoops.blogspot.com/2013/06/mediterranean-couscous-salad-with-feta.html